Monday, October 15, 2007

October 15, 2007 BB (Before Ben)







When I first woke up this morning, the first thing I felt was exhaustion. How could that possibly the alarm? The next thing I felt was rush of adrenaline. It's finally our big day! The next thing was nausea. Wow- too much adrenaline! Now, I am just feeling excited and jittery. My legs are weak. There are butterflies in my stomach. I am nervously walking around our hotel room making sure I have everything I need (for the 20th time!).

We had a very nice breakfast at the hotel this morning. I was able to eat some rice porridge and fried eggs. Are you seeing a theme in my food here? We made friends with our wait staff and are looking forward to their help tomorrow with feeding Ben. Afterwards we took a look at a little book shop in the lobby of the hotel. They had some wonderful books about Chinese antiques and porcelain. Jay can already hear the money flying out the window!

Ben completed his 653rd sleep at the Datong SWI and is in a van making a 3+ hour drive as I type this. We are leaving for the government affairs office in about a 1/2 hour. I thought I was feeling labor pains before- Now I am about to explode!

1 comment:

Yoli said...

OMG you guys!!! This is so exciting!