Sunday, October 14, 2007

Made it to Taiyuan

We finally made it to Taiyuan!  Our hotel is very nice and Jay is enjoying our view from the 27th floor.  We met our guide Linda and our driver Mr. Chow.  I told them that they are going to be tired of us after 5 days but they seemed to think they could handle it- good luck!

 

When we got up to our room there was a baby crib in it.  I have to say that it made me pause and gasp!  I can’t believe that we will have Ben in less than 12 hours!!!!!

 

Well, I better go and get some rest because tomorrow is going to be HUGE :)

 

Oh- I forgot to say that we flew over the Great Wall.  It was so cool to see from the air!

2 comments:

Yoli said...

How exciting! You are so close to little Ben. How are you guys holding up? Are you terribly nervous? Or are you cool?

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooo excited for you guys! I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and see those pictures :)
Lots of prayers going your way!!!
Melissa